Absolute Aviation at your service at NAMPO landing strip
- Basic Maintenance Capabilities & Services on site
- Full maintenance support can be arranged on site
- Access Control to the landing strip
- Golf cart shuttles
Nampo Park Landing Strip
The size of the controlled area is as follows:
- Radius around NAMPO Park from S27 ° 13 ’36 “E 26 ° 41’ 00” from 5 “Nautical Mile” and height from ground to 3000 feet.
- Awarded communication frequency is 120.2 MHz and the time of air traffic control is between 07:00 and 17:00.
- The callsign will be “NAMPO Tower”.
The runway and landing strip are manned by air traffic leaders and air authorities. There will be air traffic control zone, for the sake of flight safety once again this year.
NAMPO Harvest ATZ with AFIS
Radius 5 Nm S27 ° 13 ’36 “E 26 ° 41 ‘ 00”
SNES – 3000
Frequency: 120.2 – Call Signal: NAMPO Tower
Length: 1 200m
Width: 20m + 20m clean on both sides
Height: ± 4 500 feet above sea level
Left circle flight
Power wires on east and west side.
IMPORTANT! The landing strip is not registered and is used at your own risk.
Keep clear overhead NAMPO Park grounds and be aware of advertising balloons.